contact mount road ifsc Get ready for some changes, Clash Royale players. This Tuesday, May 3, Supercell will be making some game balance updates to the game. You can read all the details (including why they’re doing it) on the official Supercell Clash Royale blog.
george oppong weah Some of the bigger changes are happening to defensive structures, such as the Mortar, the Bomb Tower, the Elixir Collector and the Cannon. Many players will find these changes welcome, as common consensus was that these buildings were simply too powerful.
kanalschacht aufsatz sanieren watch Here is a quick rundown of the major changes you can expect starting on Tuesday.
- Mortar: Deployment time increased to 5sec (from 3sec), damage decreased by 10%
- Bomb Tower: Lifetime decreased to 40sec (from 60sec)
- Elixir Collector: Hitpoints decreased by 20%
- Cannon: Hitpoints decreased by 11%
- Royal Giant: Range increased by 1
- Mirror: Common and Rare Cards mirrored 1 level higher
- Valkyrie: Will be affected by pushback (e.g. when hit by Fireball)
- Mini P.E.K.K.A: Will be affected by pushback (e.g. when hit by Fireball)
http://promisequiet.live/2018 glass jobs in india
hjelmeland sparebank ansatte watch