linkin park download link There’s a brand new update to Clash Royale and it hit the app stores today. The big part of the update is a selection of six new cards, including three Legendary cards: the Lava Hound, Miner, and Sparky.
boom parrotia persica If you don’t have the gold/gems to get the Legendaries, there’s still hope: a new common card (Fire Spirits), a new rare card (Furnace) and a new epic card (Guards) are all part of the update as well.
metropolis fritz lang moroder There are some significant changes to gold rewards. Now you can earn gold for each battle win, even if your chest slots are full. The maximum amount of gold you can have is now 1 million. That is a http://holidayhigh.life/2018/08 daniel kyre youtube lot of gold!
All of the release notes are here:
SIX NEW CARDS
- New Common Card: Fire Spirits
- New Rare Card: Furnace
- New Epic Card: Guards
- New Legendary Cards: Lava Hound, Miner, Sparky
- Gold: Receive Gold for each win, even when your chest slots are full
- Crown Chest: Contains twice as much!
- Super Magical Chest: Chance to drop doubled!
- Giant and Magical Chests: Chance to drop increased!
- Donations/Requests: Increases as you reach higher Arenas
- Card Shop: Legendary Cards can appear once you’ve reached the Legendary Arena
- Maximum Gold: Increased to 1 million
- Live Spectating: Watch Friendly Battles live, and throw confetti!
- TV Royale Channels: See the best battles from any Arena
MORE COOL STUFF
- Imitation is the Sincerest Form of Flattery: Copy anyone’s Battle Deck from their profile
- Battle Deck Reshuffling: Move cards inside your Battle Deck when they wobble
- Legendary Card Info: Now viewable in most places when tapping on a Legendary Card
- Clan Badges: Added lots of awesome new badges
- Card Shop: Gold cost of Shop cards now increases in a linear fashion (i.e. 20, 40, 60)
- Clan Elders: Added 20 minute cooldown between kicking Clan members
- Gold Economy: We’ve reduced the amount of Gold each chest gives, but, there is a lot more Gold available overall with the addition of Gold for every win and double-sized Crown Chests!
- New Tournament Rules: Card level caps changed to 1, 4, 7, 9
- New Max Levels: Card level caps changed to 5, 8, 11, 13
- Card Balance: We’ve re-balanced several cards